Sunday, July 11, 2010

MIA

So its been over a month now since I've last posted on this blog, my apologies to anyone who has even still been checking for updates.
Since my last post I've moved down to Vancouver.  So far its been a rad time and will hopefully mean more content for this blog as well with the much larger riding scene here.

For now here are some shots from different random sessions during my last month in the sunny Okanagan. I've also invested in a couple of Pocket Wizards to trigger my flash from a tripod, definitely an essential piece of equipment for riding photos.

Thanks to Andrew and Slade for all the photos!

Peace.






















Lazerdick, Benlee hip






















Lazer, Benlee hip






















Slade, 180 pop over the fence at Kelowna city park

















Lazerdick, Coldstream

1 comment: